Post-bariatric Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift/reduction - Great Success! - Fairfax, VA

After bariatric surgery and losing 110 lbs. over...

After bariatric surgery and losing 110 lbs. over the past two years, I decided to take the leap and get an abdominoplasty and breast lift/reduction. I consulted with a couple of surgeons but made the decision to go with Dr. Michaels because of his extensive experience in this area. Great decision!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michaels is a surgical artist, truly. I had never been through this extensive a surgery before (2 simultaneous surgeries actually, the tummy tuck and breast lift/reduction), but Dr. Michaels' confidence and wonderful beside manner put me completely at ease. He was very up front about what he could accomplish versus my expectations, as well as about recovery time and possible complications. Turns out he was a little modest about his skills, the end results far exceed my expectations! Dr. Michaels and his staff are always friendly, attentive and accomodating; quick to respond to calls and emails, even after hours. I am only three months out and my recovery is going great. I am so glad I chose Dr. Michaels for this important piece of my weight loss transformation and I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a body contouring, post-weight loss surgeon. Thanks Dr. M, you are the best!