35 Years Old, 3 Kids, Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift - Fairfax, VA

My procedure is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I...

My procedure is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I am having an umbilical float tummy tuck and a breast lift to hopefully undo some of the damage done by having three wonderful children. I am currently 5'4" and 130 lbs. My heaviest non-pregnant weight was 166 lbs. I have uploaded some before pics and will let everyone know how it turns out!

Day 1 PO

It's been almost 24 hours since the surgery, and so far, so good. I've been taking my painkillers, and so far have had very little pain. The worst is getting up and then getting back down again. I had the TAP block, so I'm sure that really helped the first night. The part of my TT incision I can see below the binder looks good. I've only eaten brown rice cakes so far, but my husband went to get some yogurt for me. I don't have any nausea, but everything I eat tastes funny. The nurse from the surgery center just called to make sure I'm doing ok. Sorry if I'm rambling a bit; I'll blame it on the Percoset.

Day 2 PO

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I spent most of the day on the couch resting with my shoulders and knees propped up with pillows. I stopped taking Percocet yesterday afternoon, and have been just on Ibuprofen and Tylenol since, at least as far as pain medication. I took a shower today and washed my hair, which was heavenly, but I was exhausted afterward. My husband and I trying to get the binder back on after was pretty hilarious, but we got it done. I took a sneak peek when everything was off, of course. I really like the boobs, but I am concerned about how the TT looks. There is a crease down the middle that wasn't there before. It is so deep you can't even see my BB. I am hoping this will go away as the swelling goes down???

Day 3 post op

Here are some pics taken 72 hours after surgery. It's hard to see because of the lanyard, but the vertical crease has diminished a lot. Still lots if swelling, though.

Day 5 PO

I had my first follow-up appointment today and had my right drain removed :). The tape came off my breasts and are looking good. However, there is still a lot of loose skin on my tummy.

Revision done!

I wasn't happy with the loose skin still left after my umbilical float tummy tuck, so here I am a little over a year later, post-op from a revision surgery--traditional tummy tuck and some spot lipo this time! Haven't had a chance to look at the results yet, but I will share pics when I can. I went with Dr. Steven Davison this time.

Day 1 PO from revision

Day 6 PO Update

Today was my first post-op appointment and my first day back to work. The post-op was first thing in the morning, and went well. I was told that my healing was awesome, so no issues there. They removed the tape from my incision and told me to put Aquaphor on my incision at least twice per day. No drain removal yet since it is still producing 30-40 ml per day. I got to work about 10:30. Normally I have a job that doesn't require me to walk much, but as luck would have it I had to walk quite a ways back and forth to a meeting. There were definitely times during the day when I was regretting going in, but I got so busy that I forgot to retake my ibuprofen during the day. By the time I got home, the couch never looked so good! Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better :). Pics are from yesterday (Day 5 PO).

1 month post from revision