Bags Be Gone:-)

Bitar cosmetics is the best! I tried fillers but...

Bitar cosmetics is the best! I tried fillers but didn't completely fix the problem so I finally decided to go with surgery. So far so good!
Im healing faster than expected, bruising is not bad, swelling is going down fast. On day 3 after surgery in seeing the results a little bit better. No pain just itchy and a little swollen.

10 days post, very happy from the results

Its been 10 days since the surgery and i couldnt be happier! Still slightly swollen and the left over yellowish be using but boy am I happy the bags are goooooone!
If i had known it will take less than w weeks I would have done it years ago. I was so scared of this surgery but my desire to do it finally won over.
The surgery itself was fast and I was comfortable with local Anastasia. The recovery hasn't been bad at all. Minimal bruising, swelling was boa as bad as I expected, today I was asked where the he'll are the stiches.....10 days post!
Dr. Bitar is professional and very competent, his staff made me feel safe, gave me all the info I needed and aked for. The nurses were by my side and taking care of my comfort at all times, it feels like home in the office of Dr. Bitar.

2 weeks post opp

Ok so it's been 2 weeks since my lower help and boy am I happy! I never thought ill look in the mirror and not see the bags!
Dr Bitar has magic hands, he is like an artist working on a canvas! Pics speak more than words though.
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bitar is extremely professional, very honest in his advice and helpful when you are making the decision for your procedure.