55 Year Old Female, 1 Child, Much Needed Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Level 3 - Complicated. Fairfax, VA

I'm so glad I found Dr. Bitar. I needed to have...

I'm so glad I found Dr. Bitar. I needed to have this surgery to repair a previous surgery from a horseback riding injury when I was a teenager. I also have a pacemaker/defibrillator and was considered a high risk patient. The procedure he performed was a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Level 3 - Complicated. This surgery was medically necessary. Dr. Bitar took every precaution. He scheduled the surgery next to the Cardiology Center at Fairfax Hospital. He had the pacemaker manufacturer's representative literally standing by. The surgery went perfectly and I came out of anesthesia feeling great. I am now about 3 weeks post-op and it's looking great. Even though I depend on a pacemaker, I am an athlete and avid hiker and mountain climber. I am looking forward to breathing freely for the first time in years and feeling more confident about the physical appearance of my nose as well.

55 year old female, 1 child, much needed Rhinoplasty/septoplasty - level 3 - complicated. fairfax, va

Still a lot of swelling and a little discomfort, but I've been diligently following the post-op instructions. Besides improving my breathing, Dr. Bitar lengthened my nose and reduced the nostril show which was slowing getting worse over the years as a result of the first surgery performed after the horse accident years ago. I know it ill take quite a while for total healing to occur, but I definitely think it was worth it!

55 year old female, 1 child much needed rhinoplasty/septoplasty complicated

55 year old female, 1 child much needed rhinoplasty/Septoplasty complicated

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bitar thoroughly listens to your concerns and does every possible to meet your expectations. He is kind and caring along with his entire staff.