Trying to Decide

Hiya all I've decided that I'm ready for a lower...

Hiya all
I've decided that I'm ready for a lower facelift lift . After reading all your reviews I've decided that I'll go for other. So now I'm interviewing doctors. As I live in Switzerland I'm thinking of Germany Czech Republic or North Carolina. Switzerland is too expensive. I saw asklepion in Prague as a possibility or a doctor in Munich (dr. Koeppel) or Dr Harley in the USA. Thing is after 2 Weeks I must be for for work. Also I'm worried if I'll be recognisable or not. Would appreciate your feedback!
I'm curious what you say and also a bit anxious

Waiting for the appointments

Dear colleagues
So... I have sent the paperwork to the doctors. I have an appointment in Prague (Asklepion) and in Munich (Dr Köppels) and am waiting for a phone consultation with Dr Harvey.
I will keep you posted as time goes by!

Just a price update

Price difference is huge
About Eur 2800 Prague
About Eur 10000 Munich
Asheville TBD
But I only have one face and I show it every day!

first skype consultation with Dr Prendiville today!

I've been going all over this site reading your reviews and wanted to update you... today I scheduled a first skype consultation with Dr Prendiville. His reviews are great and I like it that the photogallery shows people you can recognize between before and after.
He was great, explaining everything in detail, also suggesting a chin implant.
It was like talking to a knowledgeable friend -very informative and very straightforward.
The price mentioned was higher than what I had hoped for (way more than USD 8000) but then again - I only have one face and want to feel good.
so let's see what happens now - still waiting for Dr Harvey - will see the dr in Munich in 3 weeks. Am now targeting 7th November or so...

Decision time

Hi y all! After doing face interviewso by Skype now with various doctors (never made it to Dr Harvey though) of was thrilled to have an appointment by Skype with Dr Nakhdjevani. He's also feature in a BBC documentary on facelifts. I liked his friendly straightforward no frills side and also the idea that the facelift is done under local anaesthesia. Although Prague would be more affordable I don't like the fact that I can't find reviews and that getting a Skype consultation is so complicated with them. I only have one face so it's a about trust in the end!
Target date November 9. What I also like is the Dr Nakhdjevani does many of these lifts so he has a lot of routine. Last but not least it's not too far away from home... if there an issue I can quickly fly over which is not the case with the USA.

The documentary I was referring to
The doctor now longer shares a practive with Darren and is 40 min south of London

so, I booked my operation on November 9th now... very excited! for those who have been through this - how was it? how long did you stay in Kent? how/when could you do sports again after the operation? when can you wash your hair etc?

It's November 9th

Date with Dr Amir fixed.. he provides you with Obagi products that should prepare your skin for the procedure.
So I'm doing this now and trying to lose those 5 kgs I've always wanted to lose before the procedure. I only need to stay one day there so I was thinking of going to a place with a mild climate like gran canaria afterwards for a rest. I'm excited!

Have been taking Obagi as a prep for the operation. My skin is not liking it and it was very visable. However Lisa comforted me and sent me hydration cream which is helping get a lot. 4 days prior to the operation I should stop some of the evening creams. Let's see!
Amir Nakhdjevani