22, Adelaide, Upper Blepharoplasty for Puffy Eyes Due to Excess Skin

I was always teased about having puffy eyes in...

I was always teased about having puffy eyes in school along with my big nose.. so I decided after getting lower bleph and nose job in 2015 to get the upper lids done. I wanted to also get the lower lids done again as the first time was done internally just to remove fat but my surgeon for today said the risk of eyelid retraction was too high to remove skin. Just had the surgery today so will update with progress shots. So far no pain just a bit annoying that I can't leave the house in fear of scaring others.

Got the stiches out this morning

Not noticing much difference so far.

Doesn't look even on both sides but hopefully that settles down. Very happy with results

Very happy with results now.

Everything has evened out and I love the results even though it's subtle. Can't even see scars under make up. Just using bio oil now as recommended by my surgeon.
Dr Neena Peter

Dr Neena Peter was lovely and I appreciated her honestly in regards to not performing lower blepharoplasty. She came to see me straight after I woke up from twilight sedation too which was nice and she left a little care package with post op instructions.