Extremely happy with my Kybella treatment. My double chin is gone thanks to Dr. Mesa - New York City, NY

Kybella

natyflowers

Doctor Review

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I always had a small double chin that bothered me, especially on the pictures. Although I looked fine in the mirror, in certain pictures I looked like If I was gaining weight. I did treat with Dr. Mesa before. He removed my chipmunk cheeks and now I have a chiseled face that I love. Now it was time to get rid of that not small double chin. I consulted with Dr. Mesa about doing liposuction of my neck. After a thorough consolation we came to the conclusion I did not have enough time for surgery recovery at least until next late spring. Dr. Mesa recommended me Kybella. He said the treatment was minimally invasive, and that different to the liposuction, the results were not instantaneous because I would need 2 to 3 treatments every 4 weeks. I decided to treat with Kybella. Dr. Mesa explained me as usual all the pros and cons of the procedure. He showed me before and after pictures of these results. He also offered me to speak with one of his kybella patients if I was not completely sure. Since I already did one surgery with him, I didn’t have to bother with that because I trusted him. He was already my plastic surgeon. I ended up doing just 2 treatments to achieve the results I wanted. The injection process was very simple, like getting Botox. Some small needle injections and I was done. I did swell up a little bit after the second treatment, but nothing really bad. Now I am 4 weeks after my second treatment and wow, I do love the results. Everybody asks me if I have lost weight. My friends tell me I look awesome. Several people has suggested me to get into a casting for modeling since I look very chiseled. I don’t know how my journey would have been with liposuction, but I would recommend Kybella to anybody with a double chin especially if treating with Dr. Mesa.