Exceptional honest Doctor that makes me look natural!

Liquid Facelift

isobel Sadler

Doctor Review

5 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Exceptional honest Doctor that makes me look natural!

At 40 years old I have had fillers and Dysport/Botox from several different Doctors since 09. I found Dr Khalifeh a few years back on RealSelf and have been making the almost 3 hr drive from VA since because he is THE BEST. The results are fantastic, natural and I look 10 years younger afterwards. He is honest, kind and his pricing is better than the rest that will push unnecessary procedures just to make $$$. For example I saw him after being advised to get a face lift in my home town! Dr Khalifeh explained that I am not in need of that and saved me over 9 thousand dollars! I can't imagine how many people listen to Doctors that don't have their patients best interests in mind. Dr Khalifeh clearly does. I am so glad I found him on here! I bring my husband with me to every appointment and he is just as impressed with Dr Khalifeh and his work as I am. My husband and I agree that we'd just waste money seeing anyone else. Dr Khalifeh is a genius that takes time and breaks everything down in layman's terms, easing all procedure related anxiety away. ☆Georgette that helps in the office I must say is a sweetheart and always a pleasure to talk during visits.