Excellent experience - 5 Stars

14 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Excellent experience - 5 Stars

I'm so thankful I chose Dr. Kreithen to do my breast reduction and Smart Lipo. The breast reduction was a surgery I had been contemplating for a couple of years and wanted to have due to chronic neck and back pain. Dr. Kreithen really listened to what was important to me and used his artistic and surgical skills to complete my reduction with very minimal scarring and no loss of sensation. He removed my implants, reduced my breasts from a 38/40 DD to a 38C and corrected my assymetrical breasts, which is exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier that my breasts are smaller, yet still full and shapely without the implants. Following my reduction, I underwent Smart Lipo in my arms and flank area and again, great results. Dr. Kreithen and his staff took good care of me before and after surgery, making sure I knew exactly what to expect. Dr. Kreithen text me after surgery to see how I was doing and his office sent me flowers which really cheered me up. Literally everyone I interacted with at his office was helpful and pleasant. I would never consider going to anyone else but Dr. Kreithen, he's the best.