Excellence in all aspects of care at every stage of process

19 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Excellence in all aspects of care at every stage of process

I had several procedures during a single surgery for skin removal after massive weight loss (100+#). My initial surgeon, himself a highly regarded board certified surgeon, recommended that Dr. Lin perform the interior thigh reduction / lift and spoke very highly of Dr. Lin's skills as a surgeon. The results -- even at just six weeks post op -- bear that out. Thighs can be tricky and results vary widely based on a number of factors unique to each patient. Dr. Lin was very clear and thorough in his assessment of my personal probable outcomes. We discussed options for shorter or longer scars and the impact on my overall satisfaction with the procedure. Dr. Lin was generous with his time, making sure I was fully informed and confident in the surgical plan we mapped out for my particular case. He was readily available to me before my surgery, checking in with me personally the night before and then calmly walking me through our plan again on the morning of surgery -- all of which set me greatly at ease. My post surgery care has been just as impeccable. Every member of his team has been attentive to my healing process whether providing medical care or administrative support. His staff reflects his own meticulous standards and approachable, genuine concern for the care and comfort of their patient. I recommend Dr. Lin with the highest regard and without reservation for his surgical skills and his ability to connect and communicate with his patients. For me, both were necessary to have the best possible physical & aesthetic outcome and the least stressful experience overall.