21 and a Well Deserved Brazilian Butt Look Ft - Miramar, FL

Im a out of town patient who decided in June that...

Im a out of town patient who decided in June that I wanted to go along with getting a Brazilian butt lift as my first step of my body transformation. I thoroughly did my research. Dr Vielila won me over by having his social media for me to look at the results of other patients. And the pricing was reasonable. I had the best consultant and surgical coordinator. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I had surgery under local anesthetia . My body was numb and I felt very little
Of what was going on. Through the whole procedure the doctor and medical assistant kept checking on me, asking if I was ok, they were holding my hands as well. The team was excellent. Afterwards I was pretty much sleep for the 6 hours. The next day I had my garment removed and even with the fluid and swelling I loved my results and overtime it will look even better.
Miami Internist

My doctor was Dr Jose Zayas And Cesar Veilia, they both spoke with me on what was being done the described step by step on what was going to be done and they asked me how I wanted my body to look and they followed through with it.