BBL with Dr. Cesar Velilla - Miramar, FL

Hi to everyone, This is my first post, I have been...

Hi to everyone,
This is my first post, I have been researching, reading, stalking this site for two months. I'm a 49 years old mother of a 23 yrs. old, a 21 years old and a beautiful granddaughter of 1 and 5 months old.
I never thought I was going to do a BBL and here I am having my BBL on May 8th, 2015. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! the count down. This Saturday May 2nd is my pre op. My weight used to be 125 and after having my bbl consultation 2 months ago,I went up to 145 pounds for the surgery. Hope at time of surgery I have enough fat to be injected.

Pre Op May 2nd, 2015

Hi everyone,

Today I had my pre op for my upcoming surgery on May 8th, 2015, next Friday. I'm excited and also very nervous. From this point forward I have to take off my gel nails, no alcohol, no medications, vitamins. My hemoglobin is 15 and rest of my labs are excellent. Went to pharmacy to drop off all my antibiotics and medication prescription for day of surgery and post op.

Post surgery of May 8th

Surgery went well. No bruises just swelling. Great personnel, modern clinic, love it.

more pictures