32 Year Old Mom of 2 - 5'7" - 150 Lbs - MOMMY MAKEOVER

I recently had a "Mommy Makeover" at Evolution MD...

I recently had a "Mommy Makeover" at Evolution MD that included a Tummy Tuck, Waist Lipo, Lift and Implant.

Dr. Cesar Velilla and Dr. Jose Zayas exceeded my expectations! I am so happy with my results. Actually, I could not be happier :)

I gained 60+ pounds with both of my pregnancies and when I lost the weight, I was left with saggy "onion-like" skin on my stomach and stretch marks. My breasts were saggy and had no volume. I really wanted this surgery because I am done having kids and I want to feel confident in my size 6 clothes without having loose skin and saggy boobs!

I did not want big "vulgar" looking breast, I just wanted my full C back. Dr. Zayas listened to exactly what I wanted. I went with 300 cc's Mentor Saline implants. I loooooove them!

The Tummy Tuck incision is low and can be hidden with my normal underwear.

The staff took excellent care of me both pre and post op! No complaints, it's a very busy office and now I understand why... EVOLUTION MD IS THE BEST OF THE BEST!
Miami Internist

5 Stars for Dr. Jose Zayas and Dr. Cesar Velilla! They listened to exactly what I wanted, they are kind and they are both very professional. Thank you for making me feel confident again!