Excited but So Nervous I'm Talking Myself out of It!

First I want to thank all of the women who have...

First I want to thank all of the women who have shared their story on here and the really brave women who have posted their pictures. It has been so helpful that I feel like I should return the favor. Since I was 16 I have wanted to have a BA. Like many other women I waited and waited for my breasts to fill in and that just never happened. After two children (ages 9 & 5) and breastfeeding, what little boobs I had now sag. I am only 27 and I feel like my boobs do not portray that age. I am 5'4 and 120 lbs. I also live a very active lifestyle. I work out 6-7 times a week.

So my husband moved us to Europe for his job 6 months ago. He told me that if a BA is something I was serious about that now would be a good time. I agree because I feel like getting it done over here I won't have to see everyone everyday and go from no boobs to big boobs over night. I know that this is something I've always wanted but it is REALLY scary to actually go through with it. I wish I had the personality where I could just make decisions and never look back with no regrets. I really worry about my daughter as well and telling her to love herself for who she is and then I had plastic surgery. It's just a lot to consider. I also worry too much about what others think. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is how I feel and how my husband feels about it.

My husband and I do not want a big fake look at all! I am a 34B in a Victoria Secret bra. I've been to two consultations and I liked the 2nd surgeon the best. However, like many stories I've read on here they both said different things and I am feeling confused. The first surgeon suggested Mentor silicone, inframmary incision, over the muscle, 250-300 ccs. The 2nd (the one I liked) suggests Mentor silicone, inframmary incision, under the muscle, 350-400ccs. 400ccs just sounds way too big to me. I will have my husband take pics of front/side view and post them soon.

Not much has changed. I've pretty much decided...

Not much has changed. I've pretty much decided that I want to go with the second doctor. My husband and I were thinking of scheduling sometime in February. I wanted to wait until after the holidays because we are going back home and I don't want that to be the focus of our visit when we haven't seen everyone in so long. It seems so far away and still not quite real.

I can't decide what size I want. I will be really upset if they are too big. I just worry that if I go too small they won't fill out nicely. Is 275, 300, 325 that big of a difference? Looking at before and after photos just makes everything so much more confusing.

So I'm still just in a waiting phase. If any of...

So I'm still just in a waiting phase. If any of you are in the same position of waiting do you go back and forth on your decision? I'm the type of person that when I want something I want it now so I don't have time to worry over it (which isn't always a good thing.) When I have time to think about a big decision I waver back and forth. Some days I'm all for it and really excited, and then other days I feel like I don't need the surgery. I never have days where I just LOVE my breasts. I never have and I don't think I ever will as they are. Just wondering if any of you feel that way?

It has been a really long time since I have updated this site and we have moved back to the states. I have gone back and forth and finally made a decision to go through with it!!! I am getting Mentor Silicone implants, under the muscle, 275-325 CCs, and my incision will be areola. I'm 100% sold on my doctor. I'm so tired of thinking about this. It's been 15 years in the making and I'm ready to just get this done and move forward. Last time I was so worried about what anyone would think and concerned about my daughter and being a good example. Well I've already talked to my daughter about it (she is almost 13) and she was so supportive and wise about it all. As far as everyone I else, I really don't care what they think. So I'm feeling peace over all I just want to get it over with. I appreciate this site and support so much so please comment and share your experiences with me. This site has been a true inspiration and life saver! Yay for boobies!