Rhinoplasty Gone Wrong - Etobicoke, ON

Paid for a rhinoplasty procedure about a year ago....

Paid for a rhinoplasty procedure about a year ago. I was unhappy with the results right when the cast was taken off as my nose looked slanted (when it was very straight before), there was an indent at the top of my bridge (which was very obvious) and my tip was bulbous. I waited until the swelling had receded before complaining about how awful it looked. After complaining consistently and attending all my follow up appointments, he was willing to do a revision. Dr. Hacker was only willing to fix the indent as he said he cannot fix my bulbous tip, and my nose didn't look slanted to him. All my family and friends had noticed and pointed it out. After the awful outcome of the first surgery I was hesitant to have a revision done by him again, only to go through the pain with no change. after a second opinion from another plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty, I have realized that everything Dr. Hacker had told me turned out to be completely untrue. My bulbous tip can in fact be corrected, the doctor also noticed my slanted bridge and stated Dr. Hacker made a mistake on the bridge of my nose (causing it to be obviously indented). Dr. Hacker is quite unskilled and has not upgraded his knowledge or skills to keep up with new research to provide better surgical outcomes. I have no trust in him after he has made it seem like my opinion about how awful my nose turned out was all in my mind. He is lazy and unskilled. I wasted my $5000 and now will have to pay for a revision with another plastic surgeon to fix all the mistakes Dr. Hacker has made on my nose. Going to him has turned out to be the biggest regret! Pls do not give him your money!!!!! HE IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon