Breast Augmentation

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

As I started to age and exercise more (I have...

As I started to age and exercise more (I have always exercised) my breasts started to become smaller. Throughout my adult life I have been an A-cup (with a wide back) and bra shopping has always been a nightmare. Thus the reduction in my breast size made going to places like Victoria's Secret to shop for a bra impossible. I met Cory Goldberg at a trade show and instantly felt comfortable with him and his team. The consultations were informative and really helped us to understand the options available for implants. We were also provided with a virtual simulation of what the outcome would look like. We decided on a c-cup (300 cc) and a round high profile gel breast implant. The follow up after surgery was amazing (several check in appointments). Dr. Goldberg and his team were readily available to answer any questions before and after the procedure. My incisions are barely visible. My family doctor was amazed. I cannot recommend Dr. Goldberg and the team enough. I will be having lower and upper eyelid surgery in the next few years and yes Dr. Goldberg will be performing the procedure.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Goldberg was professional and personable. His team helpful and accommodating. Wonderful work.