Rhinoplasty, Septoplasty & Turbinate Surgery - Glendale, CA

I interviewed with several plastic surgeons and...

I interviewed with several plastic surgeons and did not find a surgeon that made me completely confident and comfortable, until I met Dr. Yavrouian. I had a depressed nasal bone fracture due to an accident, I already had a deviated septum previously that was prominent , and I had an injury that made it difficult to breath over time. When I approached Dr. Yavrouian it was strictly for medical reasons (fixing my broken nose). I could immediately tell he was extremely educated (90% of his procedures are noses)as he addressed all my questions and concerns. He also informed me about other issues that needed to be corrected with a Septoplasty & Turbinate surgery which was the primary reason I could not breath properly even prior to my injury. He also addressed if I was aesthetically displeased with any part of my nose, I always hated my small dorsal hump and it became a lot more prominent after the upper bridge of my nose broke.

Dr. Yavrouian did a customized combined surgery for me which corrected both function and form (Septoplasty,Rhinoplasty, Turbinate surgery). I can't stress how important it is to go to a specialized ENT rather a facial plastic surgeon.Why? You may ask,seek a doctor (Dr. Yavrouian) who is a specialist in nasal airway function, as well as plastic surgery. This will ensure that efficient breathing is as high a priority as appearance. When I say Dr. Yavrouian is the best of the best, it's still an understatement! His work speaks for itself, for example, I had very little bleeding after my surgery , I had the faintest amount of busing for the first 3-5 days probably because he handled my tissue so delicately. I had NO pain, 0 pain killers were taken, that's how amazing he is! I was up the 2nd day walking around and even drove myself to my appointment, only discomfort (not pain) I had was the packing in my nose which he took out the 2nd day after my surgery (packing feels like you have an extreme head cold where you feel congested). The cherry on top of his work is the fact that he also favors creating natural Rhinoplasty results (Living in LA how often do we see bad nose jobs?)ugh... that was my biggest fear that I stressed to him. He delivered results that exceeded my expectations, within the second week I got so many compliments on how natural my nose looked, I went back to work and nobody knew I had any work done. I am truly in LOVE with my new nose, and finally I now know what it is like to actually breath normally!

I had a wonderful experience overall with my recovery and my results ! Always trust a doctor who is a fan of Game of Thrones.. haha, all jokes aside. If you have been skeptical about any other surgeon, let your doubts end here because he is the most trustworthy and honest doctor I have come across not to mention he actually delivers results he promises. Don't let fantasy websites, offices, and advertisement be a factor of picking the right doctor.
Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yavrouian was wonderful, patient, knowledgeable, kind but most importantly, delivers results he promises !!