41 Year Old Female, 3 Vaginal Births - Englewood, CO

I have been so uncomfortable with my vagina since...

I have been so uncomfortable with my vagina since the birth of my first child. I had a fourth degree tear that never healed right. I was left with self esteem issues...and sex was painful and unfulfilling since i could no longer orgasam. As a woman i felt terrible about my sexuality. Having a vaginoplasty has been something i have wanted to do for years. I researched and never found a dr. I felt comfortable with until i came across Dr. OSCAR AGUIRRE IN ENGLEWOOD, CO. even though i do not live in Colorado i knew i must make an appointment and go. The exam put me at ease...he pinpointed without me even telling him Exactly what has bothered me for half my life. The exam was painless and put me at ease. I could tell Dr. AGUIRRE really cared about my condition and wanted to help me. I thought i was gonna need more work than just a vaginoplasty, but as it turns out i didn't. He did not even try to push anything else on me. So i made an appointment for the soonest he could get me in. Which was 2 weeks later...so i made arrangements for 4 nights at a hotel near the surgery center since i come from out of state. The surgery went well...and after 3 days i was cleared to leave For home. It has been one week since surgery...im sore. But i can see one beautiful vagina, i thought I'd never see again on me....im so happy...voiding has even been easier and i still have stitches! I can't wait to update how sex will be when I'm cleared for that! Thanks Dr. Aguirre...i already feel beautiful in all ways again!

6 weeks post op Vaginoplasty

Had my 6 week check up with my Vagician, Dr. OSCAR AGIURRE! Went for the O-Shot also! Btw do it! My dull clituros is coming alive! My vagina looks beautiful! The staff I love. Stop thinking about fixing your self esteem, and just go to Dr. OSCAR AGUIRRE, and have him put back together what child birth damaged!

Sex after Vaginoplasty!

I waited exactly two months to have sex after my vaginoplasty. It was amazing! No pain, and i felt so confident! Thank you Dr. Oscar Aguirre and staff! Best choice i ever made was to find such a wonderful caring Dr. And staff! It brought tears to my eyes, as i felt so tight again!
Denver Urogynecologist

So happy with Dr. Aguirre and his entire staff!