ThermiVa - Englewood, CO

I have now had 2 sessions of ThermiVa vaginal...

I have now had 2 sessions of ThermiVa vaginal rejuvenation and I absolutely love it. I am 37 and do not have children, I simply wanted a little "upgrade". The results are amazing and visible immediately. After my first session I immediately saw tightening in my outer labia and in the skin above my clitoris. The procedure immediately made everything tighter inside and out. My boyfriend noticed a difference immediately. The second session had even more amazing results and my boyfriend is concerned we may not be able to make love after I go in for my third session. My outer labia continues to get tighter as well as all of the surrounding skin area. There is most definitely a tightening internally as well! One of my best friends chose to have it done as well and she has had two children. She has also had amazing results. Absolutely no pain, completely non-invasive, and I had no problem resuming normal activity immediately. I look forward to my results after my third session.

Revised review

I realize that I did not give many details about the procedure itself. As I said before it's completely non-invasive, completely pain-free, and no downtime. If you've ever had an internal ultrasound with the wand, that's basically what it reminds me of. The total time of the procedure is less than half an hour. The staff is very attentive and continually asks if you feel comfortable. First the wand goes on the outer left area above the clitoris, Then the right side, Then the perineum, And then internally. It does get a little bit warm from time to time. But all you have to do is tell the staff and they will modify the temperature to your comfort. I highly recommend this procedure and the results are instant. There's nothing like instant gratification!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buford and his staff continue to provide spectacular service. They never fail to be anything but professional and extremely comforting. I have not felt uncomfortable during one of my procedures. I will continue to see Dr. Buford and his staff as I appreciate the results of my procedures and the staff immensely. I highly recommend Dr. Buford and his excellent team.