68 Yrs Old, Hair Loss with Previous Transplants - Englewood, NJ

Although this treatment is an investment, if hair...

Although this treatment is an investment, if hair is important to you, it is worth it. I would say especially for those who have previously had hair transplants, PRP will nicely enhance what has been done in the past plus encourage other existing follicles to generate new hair. Unless you are very sensitive to injections, it is relatively painless. It is important to know that it is a continuing treatment. I have a full head of hair now except for a small patch in the crown of typical male pattern baldness that can not be treated. This is completely covered by the rest of my hair and so becomes a non issue.

update

Just because I have not had work done on the crown, does not mean it can't be done. It can be treated which is a correction from my earlier note.
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

In addition to myself, my wife and daughter have used several of Dr. Rapaport's services for over 20 years and have always been very satisfied.