Great Success with Revision Rhinoplasty - Englewood, CO

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 118 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am very happy with both the revision rhinoplasty...

I am very happy with both the revision rhinoplasty and the facelift neck lift - my nose looks very natural and is almost identical to our mutually agreed upon predictive outcome, and the facelift /necklift has turned back the clock by 10 years. My nose looks SO much better, which has given me much more confidence in my appearance!

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by Carrie Ireland from Specialized Aesthetics (the absolute BEST in Denver area for Injectables/Fillers). Prior to selecting Dr Imola to complete my Revision Rhinoplasty and Face/Neck Lift, I researched and conducted consultations with several prominent cosmetic surgeons in the Denver area. His considerable reconstructive surgical experience, coupled with his extensive plastic surgery skills, convinced me to choose him to complete my challenging revision surgery. He was very up front about reasonable expectations, careful not to overpromise results, nor to recommend procedures that would not compliment my desired post-surgery outcome. Once in surgery, my previous botched rhinoplasty caused the procedure to be much more difficult than anticipated, but Dr Imola took the extra time and went the extra mile to ensure that he gave me the best possible results. In addition, his office staff is very friendly,professional, attentive, and supportive - especially his Patient Coordinator, Peggy Randall. Peggy took the time, pre-surgery, to alleviate any fears or concerns about the procedures, and post-surgery, she consistently checked on my progress to reassure me along the path to complete recovery. I am very pleased with the entire experience, and would highly recommend Dr. Imola.