Mommy of 3, Changed my Life!!!! - Englewood, CO

Being in my 20's I thought I was young but still...

Being in my 20's I thought I was young but still felt and knew something was wrong with me. After my third child I felt even looser and my husband complained of not being able to feel my walls. I lacked confidence and self esteem. I started fights just to avoid intimacy with my husband, because it only made me feel less than a woman, less than desirable. Being estranged was more comfortable than being intimate. I did some research and read some reviews, and decided on the femilift. After the second procedure - I noticed a difference in tightness and being "fuller." After the third threatment my husband said it was snug, amazing, brand new, perfect - I feel great knowing he is satisfied and fulfilled. My confidence is being restored, and I also notice no more leakage during workout and even tampons feel snug. This changed my outlook on my relationship - I'm feeling better about myself and no longer fearing the 4 child we want. This changed my life beyond what I could of expected, I feel like I'm wanted and desired. I feel restrored and rejuvenated. This was the easy thing I've done in my life that had such a big impact. Love, love, love, love what this has done to my life, myself, and my marriage. Truly life changing -
Denver Urogynecologist

Kind, genuine, never rushed, truly cared, made me feel comfortable, answered questions, very informative - great doctor.