Thermifill - Thermitight and Juvederm Combo. Englewood, CO

I was unhappy with the lines that developed above...

I was unhappy with the lines that developed above my upper lip even though I never smoked. Dr Buford suggested the Thermitight procedure combined with Juvederm to decrease the lines while the Thermitight was taking effect over the next few months.

The procedure began with topical numbing and then Dr. Buford injected a numbing agent that worked well. There was periodically some pain during the procedure but it was very tolerable. It was more of a feeling of pressure as the Dr. moved the tiny wand around under the skin. He took his time and was extremely careful about where he placed the wand, the time he spent on each small area and the level at which he set the machine. I felt very comfortable with his expertise.

There was no pain after the procedure even when the numbing medication wore off after a few hours. However, there was bruising that I used makeup to conceal. For the first few days, it was noticeable even with makeup, but after a week, the makeup covered it completely. After two weeks, it was barely noticeable even without makeup.

I'm so happy that I finally had this done! I'm amazed that my lip lines have almost disappeared entirely. If this is the result when the Juvaderm wears off I'll be ecstatic! I'll be sure to post an update in a few months.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Buford and his assistant Mel were very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure. I would highly recommend them both. I drive about 35 miles to their office even though there are places closer to my home where I could have the same treatments performed. I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Buford!