I'm a 30 Yr Old Female That Had a Lot of Deep Acne Scars - Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I was a very insecure female due to my acne scars...

I was a very insecure female due to my acne scars on my forehead and always covered up with bangs . I finally decided to see doctor Rapapport and had my first procedure done in May which was prp and infini , I must say that in a 2 weeks results were already showing . It's an uncomfortable feeling but well worth having the procedure done . In total I've had 3 procedures done but everyone may be different depending on scars. I'm happy to say his work and expertise is well worth going to. My confidence and self esteem has increase ever since ..

Subscision and prp

Healing time

1 - 2 weeks healing after infini

7 weeks from last infini procedure in November

Still have some scars but also still have some time to have better results .. Takes up to 6 months to see full results and also do ur own treatment at home
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

He takes time in getting to know you and your concerns and what you are looking for . He is also honest in letting you know what and which procedure is best for you and if you do or do not need any other procedures after a few weeks .