Subcision Procedure for Deep Acne Scarring - Englewood Cliffs, NJ

I have had acne (mainly cystic) since I was 12...

I have had acne (mainly cystic) since I was 12 years old, I am currently 25, and after it all cleared up I was left with deep acne scarring. The problem with this is that even with makeup, you cannot fill the scarring in and it began to get very discouraging. I went to doctor after doctor and they all told me the same thing: LASERS ARE THE BEST FOR THIS! I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on different lasers to not have results. The worst part was, these lasers were very painful and I thought there was nothing left to be done. I then came across Dr. Rapaport's website and it stated that he specialized in helping to lift these scars with a surgical procedure called "subcision." I have to say, I felt lied to by the other doctors because after thousands and thousands of dollars spent, they all knew that the lasers were not going to help my case. Immediately when I went to Dr. Rapaport's office for a consult, his staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. He was the first doctor who expressed advanced knowledge on how the scars formed and explained to me in detail what his treatment plan would do to my skin and how I would see the results. I received the subcision, infinity laser, and plasma transfer to my face on May 26th and I am still seeing results day by day. My deep acne scarring has lifted and I have more shallow ones now. I cannot express enough how thorough Dr. Rapaport was with my treatment plan and how involved he was with my procedure. He is genuinely a doctor who cares for his patients rather than the others who view you as another payment to their new laser technology. I have gone back after my surgery for 2 follow-up appointments: the first was within a week after the surgery and the 2nd was last week. During the second follow-up, Dr. Rapaport sat down with me and we looked at the before and after pictures that were taken of me. He stated that I improved 25-30% and that he wanted to wait another month or so and have me use a micro-needle 2-3 times a week. I have never gone to a doctor that was so meticulous and attentive to my situation and I would recommend Dr. Rapaport to anyone who is having any acne scar related issues.
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon