Well Worth the Wait--2 Decades to Be Exact! - Englewood, CO

I have been thinking about Breast Augmentation...

I have been thinking about Breast Augmentation since I was 20 years old. I am now 40, and had I known what a fantastic experience this was going to be, I would have done it much sooner. I can't say enough about Dr. Buford and his staff. It all started when I called to schedule my consultation. I was so nervous (embarrassed even), when Jessica asked what I was scheduling the consult for that I could barely speak the words "breast augmentation". Jen's tone was without judgement, and very friendly, unlike other offices I had contacted.

My consultation day arrived, and when I walked in to the office, I got to meet Jen in person and she was just as friendly! She had a smile and asked if I was excited about my appointment. I found that comment to be a welcomed ice breaker considering how shy and nervous I was about being there in the first place.

The first portion of my appointment was to start with Astrid who would go over the general information of Breast Augmentation surgery, and get an idea of what I was looking for prior to meeting Dr. Buford. She was AMAZING. I can't say enough about her. She's funny, laid back, and not once did I feel judged for what I was there for, which was extremely important to me. Had Astrid not been as outgoing and funny as she was, I would have never made it to the end of the appointment to meet Dr. Buford.

I was dreading the thought of having to expose myself to a complete stranger who would confirm what I already knew and the reason I was there--I needed Breast Augmentation. I was sitting in the exam room, bare chest exposed--wishing I could shut the lights off, but coming to the realization that Dr. Buford would probably object and say he had to see what he was working with. Ha! Ha!

To my surprise, when I finally met Dr. Buford, it wasn't anything like I had envisioned. He didn't tell me I needed a breast Augmentation. He didn't tell me my breasts were in horrible shape. As a matter of fact, he didn't say that at all! He said I had good shape, some loss of volume, but I was proportionate for my petite frame. He said that I, like every other woman on the planet who's had children lost volume and it can be improved upon if that's what I wanted. He didn't push the surgery, he didn't push a specific type of implant, he just said if and when I'm ready, he's confident he can provide me with the best results for my body, but ONLY if I'm ready. I chose to have Dr. Buford perform my Breast Augmentation and couldn't be happier with my choice of surgeons.

During my pre-op I met Melanie who would be my contact before, and after the surgery. She was also amazing! She answered all my questions and continued to answer my emails and calls after I left the appointment. The day of surgery finally arrived (Friday 12/4) and as expected, Dr. Buford made me feel extremely comfortable about what my expectations were, and what to expect once the surgery was done. He made the last markings on my chest, asked me If I was happy with the range of sizes we chose, and said he would make the final decision based on how they look on my body. He would not give me a "fake" look. His goal was to give me larger breasts than I had, and make sure that they looked as natural as possible.

I could not be any happier with my results and wish I had met with Dr. Buford decades ago! Not only would I recommend him to ANYONE, I personally wouldn't see anyone else.....He truly is amazing. I knew this would be a life changing procedure, but even I didn't realize how much this would impact me emotionally, or physically. I knew my body would change, but it took the skill and artful eye of Dr. Buford to create what I described or envisioned, and turn it into reality. For that I am forever thankful to Dr. Buford and the entire staff at Beauty by Buford. This was one of the best experiences of my life, and I will never forget it.
Denver Plastic Surgeon