Frown Lines and Wrinkles - Englewood, CO

I have been seeing Dr. Imola for several years now...

I have been seeing Dr. Imola for several years now for Botox and/or Dysport. I also purchase my products from his office and have never felt he overcharges. He is always personable, and listens to my concerns. He strives to educate and guide regarding procedures, especially what he can realistically do for me or his other patients. His staff are also very polite, friendly and take the time to get to know you. I have begun to feel like I am a part of 'the family.' Most importantly, I drive from Pueblo, CO (220 miles round trip) because I trust Dr. Imola with my face, and trust me I have had some very bad experiences with other facial plastic surgeons and a few injection nurses.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

As stated, Dr. Imola has been doing my Botox and Dysport injections for several years. I have been badly bruised by other practitioners, but rarely or never with Dr. Imola. I never apply a numbing creme beforehand, and the pain is nominal at best.