Dr. Macadoo - Miami, FL

So I waited to after my procedure to post any...

So I waited to after my procedure to post any reviews. But I went with Dr. Macadoo and I must say Im loving my results. He is an amazing docter, and great at what he does. I went at 4:30and was at my house by 9:30 am. So it was pretty quick. I had some pain but nothing major. I took the pain meds and went to sleep.

Before my bbl

Thank you ladies for the great comments. Let me give a quick back ground. When I went to Dr. Macadoo, O had done a tummy tuck with Dr. Omulepu a year ago. But i still had a belly and love handles. I am 5"4 and 183 pounds before surgery. IDr. Macadoo did 12 areas of lipo. Back,flanks, love handles. Im not sure what other parts. I had a good size bottom but I didnt like how sad it looked. Ill post some before pics.

Day 4

Here is a quick picture

1 wee post op

Well im know a week and 1 day. My butt doesnt feel to hard and its mot that soft either. But I feel good. The only pa9n I have is my back and sides hurt from the lipo. Here are some new pics.

Week 2

So today makes it 2 weeks since my surgery. I still have some brusing. Still having my massages. Ladies please nake sure you get them. I just ordered a new faja. Hopefully it will fit. Im grtting a medium. My swelling on my butt has gone down some. Im a 29 in the waist and, butt is 47. I had to put my garment to wasg so i showerd and decided to post some pics
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

I had my surgery at Encore on July 29, 2016. I mysr say, thst the girls at this location are amazing. Anytime i called or had questions they where always ready and available to help me out. I was never put on hold for long periods of time, and if they said they would call me back they did. I nevet had to be behind them to follow up with me,they did their job 100% of the time. I have to give them credit becausr a place can run well without good employees. I had my surgery which was the bbl and 12 areas of lipo with Dr. Macadoo. And I love my results so far. I must admit I was scared to go with him aftwr that whole insident that happened a couple of months ago, but im glad I went with him. He is so nice and down to earth. He knew exactly what i was looking for and gave me it . This clinc and the docter are all amazing.