Plus Size Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Flanks, Upper Lower Back, Bra Roll Area - Encino, CA

Dr. Younai is an excellent doctor and I recommend...

Dr. Younai is an excellent doctor and I recommend him for any tummy tuck, lipo procedure. Especially if you are plus size. Why? Because he is aggressive with the lipo, and he is an artist when it comes to sculpting the body and he specializes in plus size TT. I researched Dr. Younai for 2 years and after loosing 60 pounds, I was ready to get something done to my stomach. Dr. Younai is very professional, he explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions. He made me feel so comfortable and took the time to listen to the things I wanted.
The day of surgery 12/17/14, I was nervous but everything went fine. I was so worried about pain but when I awoke in recovery I was in minor pain during that time and for the first 2 days after that I was fine. No pain just discomfortable because everything feels so tight. I did not get sick from pain medication, no body cramps, no issues what so ever. Now I did start a low carb diet for about 8 months before the surgery and I had been exercising for a year cardio and weight training but I was doing those things to loose weight not prepare for surgery. However, I think it helped.

Dr. Younai is the best he took my waist from 48 inches to 32 inches and I'm still swollen right now. He is very compassionate and isn't going to encourage you to get things you don't need even if you think you need them. I highly recommend him as an expert plastic surgeon and encourage you to check him out. Trust me you will not be sorry.
Today is 8 days post and I feel great. Absolutely great and this is my first surgery at 42. If you get this procedure please get a pain pump because it reduces the pain by 60%- 80% and that will help you to feel comfortable and be able to manage your pain.

Before and after

8 weeks post extended tummy tuck with lipo of flanks, back, and bra roll

I am 8 weeks post and so far everything is going well. I had my drains in for 6 weeks which is longer than normal but I got through it and have not been retaining any fluid since they have been removed. So far I have lost an additional 26 pounds since the my surgery and I am very happy with my new look. Thank you Dr. Younai.

3 months post surgery

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to give everyone an update. I am little over 3 months and so far everything is going well. I have had no issues or complaints. I resumed exercising at 2.5 months and I notice that after exercising I tend to swell more, but it goes down by the morning.

3 month update

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Younai and his staff are excellent. They called everyday after my surgery to check up on me and each time I called or had a question they quickly responded. I love the atmosphere and they really made this an enjoyable experience. I had a full TT with lipo of flanks,upper and lower back, and bra rolls and I have min to no pain. my incision is bikini line and looks as if it is is going to heal nicely. My belly button looks great I just can't say how thankful I am that I choose him and so glad I moved forward with the procedure because it was worth every penny. Thank you Dr. Younai and your staff for changing my life.