25 Years Old, No Kids, Tuberous Breasts -Encino, CA

I decided to get a breast augmentation a year ago...

I decided to get a breast augmentation a year ago, Dr.Bresnick was my first consolation,he informed me I  had tuberous breast, I had no idea what that was until that day. Because this wasn't a typical breast augmentation that the tuberous in my breast needed to be addressed I went to other doctors for opinions. Dr.bresnick was the only doctor willing to address and fix the problem with what sounded like a great end result, and he sure did.
   I'm so happy I went with Dr.Bresnick he is seriously an extremely talented and kind doctor. He called me the night of surgery, he spoke to my very nervous mom both before and after my surgery (while I was being put under, while I was being woken up), He never left her out of the loop. His bedside manner competes with his extraordinary talent under the knife. He gave me beautiful breasts and confidence I never knew I lacked. I feel so much more feminine and confident.

He gave me sentra gummy bears 440CC, I'm currently 2 1/2 months post-op and I'm currently in a 34D
h:5'9