Large Volume Lipo (Stomach, Flanks, and Back) - Encino, CA

"I workout and diet and have lost weight on my own...

"I workout and diet and have lost weight on my own but I felt that my stomach was extremely disproportionate to the rest of my body. It wasn't just the appearance of it that bothered me, but the fact that it caused me pain and made my life more difficult. It sat in my lap causing my legs to hurt, I was unable to complete workouts because it got in the way, and it even made driving a task because I am short. When I first found Dr. Younai online I was very skeptical, as not many doctors perform large volume liposuction. Heck, most doctors won't perform any cosmetic procedures on larger patients. But once I contacted them my mind was put at ease. They made everything super simple for me. I am not from LA so I had to do everything long distance. They allowed me to take pictures and email them in. I was even able to pick up my medications from my pharmacy in my hometown and bring them with me, instead of having to search for one in a place I didn't know. Meeting Dr. Younai and his staff was just as comfortable as talking to them on the phone or email corresponding. My preop appointment was very long because I had never had surgery before and I had a lot of questions. They never rushed me, or made me feel like I was wasting their time. The surgery went well and was easy considering the fact that your sedated, lol. But I won't lie the first few days of recovery are rough. Your covered in bruises and you look like you got beaten up by 10 people. The good news is, it's only temporary. I used something I had never heard of called Arnica, which the staff suggested to help with the healing process and it worked like a charm. The only thing I could think of that I wish was slightly different would be I wish I had more time with the doctor post op. He did answer all my questions that day but I did feel slightly rushed. I know he's busy so I don't fault him for that. My first surgery went amazingly well, but I wanted to have more fat removed to have an even more dramatic waistline and Dr. Younai offered me my same procedure for a fraction of the cost. I am very grateful to him and his team for helping to change not only my body but my life. I can't speak for other procedures, but I would highly suggest this doctor for large volume lipo. "
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon