UPDATE: I'm once again happy with Dr.Mohebi's Clinic - Encino, CA

I've had two hair transplants at Dr.Mohebi's...

I've had two hair transplants at Dr.Mohebi's clinic and unfortunately the results were quite bad each time. Imagine the shock and horror of having your newly transplanted hairs falling out in random spots on your head and then NEVER growing back. That's right, the procedures at Dr.Mohebi's office had left me with random bald spots on the top of my head--and this nightmare haunts me to this day.

Now I know what you may be thinking... a highly rated dr like Dr.Mohebi would take full responsibility for the results of his work, and do everything in his power to make things right. Right? Well, no; not even close! Starting with the first failed hair transplant, the amount of free grafts he offered were practically a slap in the face (although he did offer a few hundred more free grafts after some bargaining).

His initial cost may be lower than that of other surgeons, but as always, buyer be ware! Just take a look at my attached photo of the results of his work, and decide for yourself if this a clinic you want to trust your head and money (and limited hair donor supply) to.

Adding pre-transplant hairline photo

Update after latest follow up from the clinic

UPDATE: The clinic had recently followed up with me and addressed all of my concerns. I once again have a very positive view of the clinic. Thank you for the help and advice, everyone!
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon