Guess I Made my Choice - Encino, CA

I'm going to go to Dr. Younai for a TT I love his...

I'm going to go to Dr. Younai for a TT I love his work its so nice. I met with him twice and he told me what he could do and I trust him I seen live results from him and they are soooo nice Really dont have much to update for now. I just can not wait to be onthe flatter side to see if I will need to go for a round 2 or not if I do I will be going with either Salama Or Cortes

Trying to find a Dr. to do my tt so i can make my mind up...

Trying to find a Dr. to do my tt so i can make my mind up if i need a bbl 2 i do want a bigger butt i really do but still unure lol. I know i need a TT done but im just scared of the pain and the recovery of it lol. any advice on the pain levels if you do have some let me knw pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I finally did it

I'm so happy i picked Dr. Younai to do my Tummy Tuck. Where do I start he is nice staff is nice as well. I need to take pictures. I;m sill kind of loopy do to meds lol. I will update later

Day # 4

Feeling better as each day goes by. I took a shower al by myself today with no help yayyyy go me. But still tired while doing it. 1 thing i do say and you must get is a walker that is a life saver I want to give a shout out to the few girls that have helped my along the way & that is 1candymc, hottowgirl & lashon5659. You girls have been my life savers and I really appreciate that. I will post some pics as i can. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Day # 8

Feeling better and better not taking pain pills anymore since about 2-4 days ago. I can honestly say the pain pump was the way to go. Ohhhhhhh let me not forget get a walker you will need it for sure for sure. I rented a lift chair used it for a couple of days. I sit in it during the day but at night I get in bed lol.

12 Days Post Op

Well well my dr said I haven't been being good he said. I've been moving around to much. So I must rest and just lay in bed and sleep. He put me in a binder a super tight one. I'm going to post a before surgery and the fat he cut off.

Today makes 2 weeks Post Op

I'm still swollen still have drains omg. I guess more plus size you are the swelling lingers. I will be so happy when it goes down so I can see my results. I know he did a great job but I want to see them.

2 weeks 1 day post TT

Swelling looks like it's going down. I'm starting to get happy

Just a little side view

Looks like swelling going down slowly but at least it's going down.

Few photos from last night.....

I've been taking so many pics it's not even funny.

No more drains feels so good to be drain free. Now I will continue to wear my binder & compression garment.

Almost 3 weeks

Getting better by the day.

Went In to see doctor to check for fluid. He said there was none. Thank god just swelling that needs to zap and disappear lol.

4 weeks Post Op

Well I've been having mixed feelings about my tummy tuck. Here are some photos idk is its swelling, fluid or fat Ughhhh.. I go in tomorrow cause I have tons of questions why I'm not flat by now.

Starting to get mixed feelings. My tummy is still not looking flat I will be 5 weeks this Wednesday coming up. Ladies tell me what you think about these pictures.

5/13/2015 5 week update

Nothing really changed to much I have a grid I made. I just hope I don't hve ally of fat left over.

7 months

Well I think I'm going to do a revision or lipo.

12/2/2015 Update (Think i need more lipo and skin removal)

Hello ladies its been a long journey. Happy to say that i made it threw. But i think i need more work done as in lipo and more skin pulling any idea ladies ir any advice.

Im starting not to like my results but i need this fixed asap.

Not happy at all

My stomach looks so bad like what did you do? Anyway i went back in to talk to Dr. Younai about ti then he start talking about another procedure and giving me bigger breast like WTF that is not why I came in. I need a revision and I think he should help me. i'm going to try one more time with him and see what he says about fixing my tummy.

Another consult with Younai regarding my tummy tuck

Well as of now i'm pissed off with him. My tummy tuck looks horrible and all he says is i can do the vertical scar for 6k like MF i already paid you 14K i wish i would give you some more money. he needs to admit to his mistake and fix it for free but i doubt it. Now i have to find another dr. to fix it.

Really Younai

So he decided to respond to my Yelp review so unprofessional like I said you never offered to fix anything just kept offering me boobs and this and that nothing regarding my tummy tuck.

I can say one thing he did make me look like a different t person. I just wish that I had the results he told me that he was going to give to me. I'm very sad and depressed that I thought my tummy was going to look different. He may have did wonders on others but for me no.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

All bad is all i can say