Emotional Mess After Tummy Tuck until I found an amazing Plastic Surgeon Dr Nijher @ Ocala Plastic Surgery.

I decided to have a tummy tuck after my 3rd child....

I decided to have a tummy tuck after my 3rd child. she really did a number. I had no stretch marks but lax skin that petruded when I sat down. I chose to have a TT, MR AND LIPO to fix my problem. I thought a TT would make me happier about myslef.

After several meeting with my PS we had established I could have a low scar. When i finally saw my tummy my scar was half way up my belly. This has put me in an emotional state of mind I cant snap out of. This is not what we talked abt. Not only the scar but I had increased swelling at day 14 an the PS said I coud have pulled a stitch (How I would have done this is beyond me I have been on my butt for 2 wks.)

If I could do this all over I would have taken more time to find a better PS. That would have given me what I payed for.

I am now 9 weeks an still unhappy. I have spoke...

I am now 9 weeks an still unhappy. I have spoke with my PS abt scar revision and he wants to charge me. I also have excess skin an jigglyness in my upper tummy. I asked him abt it an he pinched the rolls an told me to put it on the back burner. Why did I even pay him? This is crazy I trusted him and he lied to me. I wish I woiuld have choosen a different PS. Now im having to pay another 8 grand to have it fixed.

Photo Update

3 yrs have gone and passed since I had my first...

3 yrs have gone and passed since I had my first Tummy Tuck. When I think about what happen and the outcome of my first tummy tuck it still creates a tornado of emotions. I wont finish this update without tears in my eyes. I trusted a board certified surgeon practicing in Inverness Florida to preform a TT that ended with disasterous results. I have decided to post pictures this time to show what I started at, where I went and where it ended. Two years after the first procedure I found an amazing Plastic Surgeon in Ocala, Florida, Dr Nijher. I will admit he wasn't the first surgeon I met with to discuss revisions, but he was the most honest and forthcoming about my situation and gave me realistic hopes.
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

One year after the worst day of my life, I am finally at the point that I can have my TT corrected. Several PS on this site told me my results are normal. After meeting with several PS I was assured that my TT was done unethical. I have spent plenty of tears and dollars on my poor choice of Dr. Please do your research if you have a tiny little doubt or question something a PS says see someone else. Dont go against your first instinct. I had my first revision 3 days ago and I feel wonderful except for the fact I dished out another 8k. In 6 mnts I have the last part of my revision and then I will follow up with a tattoo to cover what is left of a bad decision.