Full Thigh Lipo/Fat Transfer Butt (BBL)

Procedure took less than 3 hours. This place is so...

Procedure took less than 3 hours. This place is so nice. I've been checked on every hour by 2 lovely ladies. Be prepared if you have this lipo my holes are oozing like crazy. Dr. coming to check on me in a few hours and I'm here nterested on his opinion on this. Pain there but ok. Only 2 Percocet so far.

Home and oozing!!

I got home about 11 today. All night last night and today my legs have been oozing fluid. I got in the shower with garment on and was able to clean off most of the blood.

I hate to take the Percocet but I am in pain getting in and out of bed. I'll take a Valium tonight to help me sleep.

Note that my BBL was really only to fill in a 'ridge' I had on top of my butt from the Body Lift I had almost 3 years ago.

I'll let you all know how I'm feeling tomorrow!!

Ouch! Hard to get in and out of bed

Getting up and down is so painful! I took 2 Percocet last night but it makes me itch like crazy. I just now only took one and do not have that side effect, but not sure how well it will touch the pain.

I'm going to get a lymphatic massage Friday, then go see doctor on following Wednesday.

Still oozing but now only from one leg, other is less. I'll put a pic up later!

Day 3 Post op

Here is a pic in my mirror. Today was improved but still very sore. Not entirely off Percocet yet. I'm getting a lymphatic massage tomorrow morning, I'll update on how that feels after.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Larsen saw me before and after surgery and answered my questions. He was there after and told me it went great!!