Lipo on Outer and inner thigh, knees, abs, flanks, axillas, and upper arms. 33 Year Old No Kid. had lost a ton of weight before

I'm currently 155 lbs and 5'5" (before the...

I'm currently 155 lbs and 5'5" (before the surgery) Too early to tell the results yet! I had my consultation with dr markmann in February 2016 and decided to book my appointment with him. I like his personality and the fact that his is not pushy and very knowledgable. I also read a ton of reviews and talked with his former patients. Today is my second day after the surgery. The pain in bad but not hard t tolerate. I texted them car real times and he is very responsive. Another big plus is he performs the operation in a local hospital which is great. I has an overnight stay and not sure how I could manage it without being there. Will post photos soon.

Pre op photos

Before pics. Taken on the day of surgery

The day after the procedure

I'm very soar and can't really move. The doctor wants me to drink plenty of fluid and get up and walk every hour.

Forgot to mention

I had lipo done on inner and outer thogh, knees, and, flanks, upper arm and axilla.

still in pain but more nausea

Today is the 6th day after my surgery. I'm in pain, not too bad. But definitely nauseous. I found tart cherry juice to help with nausea. My body is still swollen but getting better. Had my first post op appointment two days ago, got a new garment, took shower which was great! my next post op appointment is next Monday April 11th and I'm hoping to have the drains out by then. I'll keep you posted!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon