Doctor Markmann is the Best Surgeon! - Ellicott City, MD

First of all, I want to thank all who have shared...

First of all, I want to thank all who have shared their stories here. Your stories helped me find Doctor Markmann. If I could give Doctor Markmann 1000 golden stars, I would.
He is a very gifted, extremely talented, intelligent, kind, caring and compassionate Doctor with the biggest heart and an eye for perfection. And his #1 goal is to do the right thing. He changed my life. He did what so many doctors said is not possible to do. I could not recommend him more.
In addition, Lauren, who is a nurse at Doctor Markmann's office also is a very kind person. She communicated over the phone and helped and guided me.
This is how my story starts:
In January 2014 Doctor X ( a Doctor in Beverly Hills) performed a procedure. At the time I was 120lbs and a small amount of fat was suppose to be liposuctioned from my abdomen and flanks. But by mistake he took 2500cc's out of my hips and buttocks, where he had no consent to do so. As a result of it I was in a state of shock and depression. I was not able to lie in my back, because of how much fat was taken out and more from one side than the other and I had to use socks and towels to be able to provide support and lie on my back.
I started seeing doctors in LA to see who can help me, and there seemed to be no solution because I had no fat. I saw about 10 doctors. Some doctors recommend for me to gain weight and some said there is nothing they can do.
So basically, either they couldn't help, or the one's who said they could, I didn't feel comfortable.
Then one day, I was searching the web and came across Doctor Markmann.
His work was natural, beautiful and feminine. His reviews were great and he had great credentials with more than 15 years of experience in the field of BBL. I called his office and talked to Lauren, one of the nurses at Doctor Markmann's office. She was very kind and patient. Listen to my story and recommend for me to gain weight after talking to Doctor Markmann, which I did. Five months later I flew from LA to Ellicott city to see him with my wonderful husband, after gaining 20 lbs.
He was very knowledgeable, patient and kind and spent more than two hours with me. But at the end he told me I don't need to do this surgery, because I have a nice body and don't need it. Even though I was disappointed, it was nice to hear that from a surgeon. By the way as much as we insisted to pay him for his time he said no. He said this is what I do for all my patients.
I flew back to LA. But this whole thing was on my mind all the time.
One day I was reading patient's review on RS and saw the review and pictures of one of Doctor Markmann patients who did a BBL revision and her results were amazing. In her case she didn't have enough fat either but what Doctor Markmann did with that little bit of fat was surprisingly great.
I contacted Doctor Markmann again after 8 months and told him how much I want to get this procedure done. He told me it's a long recovery and needs dedication. He told me in order to be what I used to be he needs 4000 cc's but I only have 300-400 cc's. Which I said I completely understand and I'm looking for improvement and not perfection.
I flew back to see him and he spent more than 2hours with us and said he'll do the surgery. I was so happy, because my gut feeling kept telling me this is what I need to do.
6 months later I flew back to Ellicott city and got the surgery done. He saw me the day before surgery and then the day of surgery at the North Western hospital. Everything went great. Doctor Markmann was able to get 800cc's of fat from me. I spent the night at the Hospital which I'm so glad for.
Then Kathryn from Homewatch Caregivers picked me up from the hospital and brought me back to the Turf Valley Resort. She and her assistant, Tina were great. The way they took care of me was as if I was their family. The day before surgery she took me to the market so that I can have groceries for at least 3 weeks.
They both are very kind and capable and because of them my one month recovery period, which I had to stay in Ellicott city was very pleasant.
I saw Doctor Markmann for all my post op appointments and he was always available to answer my questions. He gave his cell phone number so if I have any questions or concerns to call him.
What Doctor Markmann did for me, was absolutely beyond my expectations. I had read that "he under promises and over delivers" Is very true.
Now 5 months later, not only I'm able to sleep on my back but I feel comfortable with my body and enjoy the way it looks again.
I don't think words do justice of how grateful I am to Doctor Markmann. He really is the best!

Here are the pictures

My natural body at 120 lbs two and a half years ago, before the surgery with Doctor X in Beverly Hills.

Here are the pictures

Before the surgery with Doctor Markmann at 137 lbs.

After pictures

3 days after surgery with Doctor Markmann with the drains.
I week after surgery.
3 weeks after surgery.

Before Picture

This is a before picture at 142lbs.

4 months after

Five and a half months after

Before and after pictures

I'm so grateful to Doctor Markmann.

The procedures I had

I'm sorry for not mentioning what I had done. The procedures I had, were liposuction of my abdomen, waist, back and thighs. BBL(fat grafting to the hip and buttocks).
As well as a reverse tummy tuck.
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

If I could give Doctor Markmann 1000 golden stars I would. He is a very gifted, extremely talented,intelligent, kind, caring, capable and compassionate Doctor with the biggest heart and an eye for perfection. His #1 goal is to do the right thing for his patients.