Mr Sultan Hassan Elite Surgical - Birmingham, GB

I went for an initial consultation at the hospital...

I went for an initial consultation at the hospital group and not only did I feel that I wasn't being listened to empathically by the surgeon there I also felt like his medical secretary or assistant (I'm unsure of her role exactly) did most of the work for him before and after his consultation. When it came to trying on the silicone inserts she told me to try a few out myself see what I thought. I was quoted a discount price as a special Christmas offer which didn't inspire me with confidence to be honest, I don't believe that such a procedure should need to be discounted if demand for the surgeon is optimal. The surgeon told me in no uncertain terms I would need a nipple lift in addition to the sub muscular implants which put nearly me off the whole procedure as I really didn't want my nipples touching!! I had a gut feeling which I couldn't ignore that this was not the man for the job and after researching the surgeon in question on here this was confirmed with hugely mixed reviews. My research ultimately brought me round to discovering mr Hassan and his company elite surgical with all the reviews being exemplary. So I tracked him down and only one day after leaving my email enquirer I was booked in to see him for a consultation in Cardiff. I immediately felt at ease as his mannerisms evoke a confidence in his own ability that is clear to anyone that meets him. He was empathic and attentive to my questions and knew exactly the look I was after especially as a bodybuilder. He took lots of time ensuring I was happy with the size and shape when trying out the implants and personally carefully placed them in position to give me a realistic look to how my shape would look post surgery. I was quoted more than the hospital group but that didn't matter an inch to me, I believe in paying for the best where it counts!! I went away feeling happy and confident in my choice to go with elite surgical.
I was booked in for surgery just two weeks later! However although I had been considering breast augmentation for years the day before I had a panic attack about the operation and got myself really wound up. I called and spoke with Carolyn the practice manager and she was very understanding and treated all my concerns with extreme sensitivity. I shortly got a call back from mr hassan and he also spoke through my concerns but by that time I had come back down to earth and was again confident in my decision.
I had my surgery at a lovely hospital in Birmingham and I stayed in my private room overnight although that was optional it was a good decision for me.
I am so happy with my new boobs, the look is exactly what I imagined and I am now two weeks post op and healing nicely. Carolyn is brilliant at keeping up to date with my progress and ensuring all is well, and I spoke with Mr Hassan today also.
I can't rate Elite Surgical highly enough, and Mr Hassan is not only a true expert in his field he is also very gentle, empathic, professional and genuinely cares about his patients. His team at elite are exemplary.

A little more!!

I have always been active and high impact exercise from a young age, heavy lifting and two children had left me with saggy sacks of skin essentially which were a b cup when I'm at my heaviest in the off season. I have a very large rib cage, sternum and broad shoulders and wide hips!! I had 485 extra high profile understand they look like they've always been there, I absolutely love them!! The most difficult part for me is resting from the gym but I'm two weeks post op now and today I sat on a recliner bike for a bit and some light work on the leg press. It's 6 weeks before I can train upper body. Aside from that recovery has been a breeze. I've had zero pain from the incision site, just tightness and heaviness in the chest especially painful in the morning for the first week!! I have a compression band above my implants to wear for three weeks so I have one more week to go! I shower with it on but it's starting to get a bit smelly I can't wait to get it off!! I have full sensation in my breasts and I'm so glad mr Hassan didn't insist on a nipple lift because I really like the way they look at the moment. I had some abdominal bloating for a week or so but other than that fine.

Pics