Mommy Makeover with Dr. Salama - Miami, FL

I had surgery with Dr. Salama May 20th for a tummy...

I had surgery with Dr. Salama May 20th for a tummy tuck, lipo, and breast augmentation. From the day I began with my consultation I received great customer service from Cynthia and the entire team. Before surgery, I was able to sit down with Dr. Salama and tell him how I wanted my breast to look, how small I wanted my waist to look, etc. He also gave his educated opinion and advice. Needless to say, I'm very pleased with my results. My breast didn't hurt at all and as far as my tummy tuck, the pain subsided fairly quickly. Recovery House: I cannot stress this enough. If you're going to have a bbl, tummy tuck, or any serious procedure that requires downtime it is very important for you to stay at the recovery house. No a friend or family member cannot take care of you the way that these experienced nurses can. You will be in pain and it will be hard to move around, especially with the drains. Taking a shower will require assistance and proper post care is really important after having major cosmetic surgery. I stayed at the house for ten days following my surgery and I have zero complaints. Grace and Kathy are awesome! They helped me shower, eat, get comfortable, and made my recovery as easy and stressless as possible. They feed you healthy meals and make sure you are truly taken care of 24/7. If I decide to have anymore work done I will be staying at the recovery house again.

10 days post op

Just a view of my breasts ten days post op, you can kind of see my waist as well. I will post before and after of my tummy.

Tummy Tuck Photos

I'm including a photo before my surgery and two showing my tummy three weeks after. I'm still swollen, however it's going down.
Miami Plastic Surgeon