Saggy Butt from Hell!!!!!! - Aventura, FL

This was my second BBL but my first with Dr....

This was my second BBL but my first with Dr. Salama. I was not happy at all with my results from my first one. I went with Dr. Salama this time because he did my best friends BBL last year and she looked amazing. I also want to say that the "Cell Savor " is the best choice I could have ever made. I had my doubts at first thinking this was an unnecessary expense that I didn't need. I will say to anyone thinking about getting the BBL or any other procedure that the Cell Savor is a hands down must do!!!!! I truly believe that the "Cell Savor " had everything to do with me up walking around the same evening of my surgery. I could also tell the difference in my pain as well as nausea. I had such an easier experience this round and I really owe to the Dr. I love the shape that he gave me and he fixed my saggy butt. Thanks Dr.Salama, I'll see you again for my tummy tuck.

Healing from second round BBL

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama was very honest with me and I think I respected that the most. He told me things I really didn't want to hear but I needed to in order to make the best choice health wise for me. I'm so grateful for his knowledge and skills.