Waiting to Be Salamafied in 01/16/2017 - Miami, FL

Well it has been a very long journey. I booked a...

Well it has been a very long journey. I booked a bbl on july 10th but Dr. Salama called said I needed to lose 12 lbs because my bmi was too high...tried again to have for August 1 but only lost 9lbs that was the hardest month of my life but obviously I didn't make the weight and pushed for January 1st...I am at 232 at the moment and I plan to lose as much weight as possible so I can be at an ideal weight for surgery..I'm thinking about 30- 40lbs or more by January. I have seen many reviews for Dr. Salama and I'm so impressed with his work so I am motivated to not let my money go down the drain and lose this weight. I'll post pics soon.

Dr. Salama and elite recovery house are the absolute best

Well it's been a long journey...I am 1 day post op...I felt really dizzy and faintish from the anesthesia yesterday but today I am feeling much better...The pain from surgery is REAL...the elite recovery house really are great and I recommend them for post-op recovery they are the best!..I look good so far...just a little update I was 242lbs and dropped down to 213 so I was very excited about that...Dr.salama did an excellent job with my waist and butt...it's still swollen but I can see he really snatched my waist I can't wait to see ther true results in a few weeks.

Salamafied

The best bbl doctor hands down! He gave me the body of my dreams I can't appreciate him enough! Elite recovery house is a must after surgery Irene, Janine and Kathy was great they catered to me and I really do miss them especially Irene she's great!