bbl revision - Miami, FL

I came back to Dr Salama for the 3rd time &...

I came back to Dr Salama for the 3rd time & this time it was to fill in my dents and upper butt from my first bbl. I also wanted to do Vaser lipo to tighten up loose skin from having a baby. I also lipo my arms which is the worst recovery out of my whole surgery. He fixed everything I wanted. It's only post op day 6 but I know it'll only get better so I'm happy. I'm staying at the recovery house & thank god because grace is a godsend. She's there even when u don't call for her. I definitely needed help and it was a great stay. Plus she makes the best lentil soup ever! But I'll update when I'm 2 weeks post op and show before pics too.

Before and after pics

So on Thursday I will be 4 weeks Post op here are some before and after pics. .. My right side is still the same I feelnl

Pressed send by accident

Well I feel like my right side that I wanted to fix looks absolutely the same. My right butt cheek for some reason won't stay high it's completely different from my left and so annoying. I've been starting to work out every day just booty excercises to keep it as high as possible. And my stomach isn't healing so flat like my first surgery. Idk what's going on but this second round/revision just didn't give me what I was going for.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama is AMAZING. i trust him with my life. He knows what he is doing and sells you no dream like other surgeons. He doesn't rush your consultations or after care check ups. He's just the best! & the elite staff are dolls. I always call and ask 100 questions and it's no bother to them. I'm happy with the team I chose.