got my body back!!! - Miami, FL

Ah I've finally got this done!! After all this...

Ah I've finally got this done!! After all this time I'm finally on the other side. Dr Salama and his staff are all professional, the office was clean, I was in and out every time I came. My surgery day I met with Salama, he asked what I wanted, and told me what was realistically possible for me. The anesthesiologist was very nice, and reassured me that my fears about going under were irrational lol. I told him my name and address and the next thing I knew I was waking up on a heated mattress on my stomach, alone and in PAIN. Someone came after a few minutes to take my IV out, and then I was rolled out in a wheel chair. My post op was very fast, I barely remember it. My massages were sooo painful, but I felt much better after. Celia(?) did a wonderful job, very attentive. Overall I had a great experience for what it is, and I am so greatful for my results. So far so good!

Getting my Body Back

I finally did it! Greatful I chose Salama and his wonderful team. Everything went smoothly. At my pre op I signed a ton of paper work. Then the next day at 7, it was time. I woke up on my stomach in mild pain. Everybody took great care of me! I have such a great hourglass now. Can't wait to heal up and see my final result!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salama is a very serious but nice and funny person. He let me know all the risks and gave me post op instructions. I told him what I wanted and he came through!