38 Yrs - Tummy Tuck W/ BBL - out of Town Recovery Tips Needed - Miami, FL

Hi RealSelf community! Looking for your tips,...

Hi RealSelf community! Looking for your tips, advice and experience on out of town procedures, as I am about to commit to a surgery date. Before I do, I need to know some more details. Here's the snapshot:

-Traveling from CA to MIA for Dr. Salama TT + BBL procedure
-How long should I stay in MIA before flying home?
-Recommendations on a recovery home? I plan to stay at a facility for about 3 days post op, and then move to a hotel or private residence where my boyfriend can help me for the remaining period of time to save on expenses.
-Outside of the surgery and recovery home expenses, what other expenses should i factor into my budget for the recovery - such as faja, foams, supplements, special chairs, massages, etc?

I realize I'm asking for a ton of info - i appreciate any feedback! thank you!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have consulted with a couple practices. While I LOVE the BBL results from Dr. Sej Patel in Beverly Hills, I cant afford his 20-25k pricepoint for BBL alone. So I am 90% landed on Dr. Salama. I love his results, he is a veteran in the field, although I did see a patient with severe burns. I believe that mistakes happen and are learned from, so I am asking his office for their take on the images I have seen online. Any Salama feedback would be great!