Just Put my Deposit Down!! - Miami, FL

Tooooo excited, I'm 21 145lbs 5"6' with no butt at...

Tooooo excited, I'm 21 145lbs 5"6' with no butt at all!! Seriously I'm all back and I've been wanting a BBL for as long as I can remember! I actually can't believe it's really happening! Anyways, after years of researching and reviewing RealSelf I decided to book with Dr.Salama at elite. Not only because the great reviews from tons and tons of girls but the way he sculpts the body OMG I'm going for a "future Khloe" you know since I'm paying for it might as well get all I can get LOL! So my little sweet patient coordinator at elite her name is Jesenia and she is soo sweet, I haven't decided if I'm staying at the recovery house that's affiliated with elite yet, considering my boyfriend may come with me. Honestly I'd rather stay at the recovery house just because he doesn't know how to tend to someone who just had MAJOR surgery. But you know I don't have the heart to tell him he can't come... considering he's pretty much paying for everything, including the surgery. I'm extremely thankful & cant wait to "throw my fat ass back on him" LOL!! Seriously tho. My surgery is 8,000 straight out that includes 2 garments 2 post op massages, lipo of the upper & lower abdominal, upper and lower back, flanks & I also added my arms.. ( have y'all seen the girls with such cute figures then you see their arms? Ugh!) so yeah oh and I was going to book my flight today also but elite may have two openings in January, Jesenia is going to call me later on this week to let me know for sure if I can go ahead and move my surgery date up. Then I'll be for sure booking my flight, hotel reservations, ect.
Miami Plastic Surgeon