29 Year Old with Huge Arms and Thighs!!!! - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 29 year healthy woman, whom maintains a...

I am a 29 year healthy woman, whom maintains a fairly active life style. About 6 years ago I decided to do a liposuction procedure in South America on my abdominal section which left me with a lot of irregular bumps and raises throughout my stomach. I was so unhappy with the results and the recovery scarred me for life!! I still remember how traumatic it was to wake up from the general anesthetics. Because of this experience I could never bring myself to do anything else to my body, even though I was still very unhappy with the way my arms and thighs looked. Fast forward to July 2015, I fell in the hands of Dr. Schaffner at Elite Body Sculpture and that all changed. My fears were all gone and my expectations were met and exceeded. I can not be more grateful, Dr. Schaffner and the entire staff at Elite Body Sculpture feel like family to me. I have referred so many friends and family members already and will continue to do so!!! You guys are truly a godsend!

Dr. Schaffner is not only extremely knowledgeable and intelligent but he is also smart and funny and knows how to make any one feel extremely comfortable even in awkward situations.