29 Year Old with Huge Arms and Thighs!!!! - New York

I am a 29 year healthy woman, whom maintains a...

I am a 29 year healthy woman, whom maintains a fairly active life style. About 6 years ago I decided to do a liposuction procedure in South America on my abdominal section which left me with a lot of irregular bumps and raises throughout my stomach. I was so unhappy with the results and the recovery scarred me for life!! I still remember how traumatic it was to wake up from the general anesthetics. Because of this experience I could never bring myself to do anything else to my body, even though I was still very unhappy with the way my arms and thighs looked. Fast forward to July 2015, I fell in the hands of Dr. Schaffner at Elite Body Sculpture and that all changed. My fears were all gone and my expectations were met and exceeded. I can not be more grateful, Dr. Schaffner and the entire staff at Elite Body Sculpture feel like family to me. I have referred so many friends and family members already and will continue to do so!!! You guys are truly a godsend!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schaffner is not only extremely knowledgeable and intelligent but he is also smart and funny and knows how to make any one feel extremely comfortable even in awkward situations.