27, No Children, Smart Lipo in 5 Areas

Hi everyone, Just thought I would share my...

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share my experience with you all. I had smart lipo 2 days ago with local anaesthetic and sedation and although I am in my garment and I am very swollen and bruised I have no doubt whatsoever that this procedure is going to be life changing.

I can already see the results, my incisions are tiny, and overall my pain is manageable. I cannot believe my luck!

I chose Elanic Clinic in Glasgow and could not speak more highly of my experience. The staff are fantastic, so genuine and friendly, my surgeon Vivek Sivarajan put me at ease and I can already tell he has worked wonders!

If anyone in Scotland is considering this procedure you must contact them!

I have attached photos and will update as I progress.

10 days after surgery

Still feeling really sore and swollen but gained back a lot of mobility. I am very bruised also but I haven't looked at my body properly as I'm very squeamish. I am starting to develop hard lumps in all of the areas I had the surgery but I am assured this is normal. The results are getting better and better each day and I can see that the shape of my body has changed so much! 5 more weeks to go until the big reveal :)

Lumpy and Hard

Hi everyone,

I'm two weeks after my smart lipo procedure in 5 areas and I am very lumpy and swollen. I seem to be so much more swollen now than I was a week ago and I'm worried?

I have been eating a very low carb diet (40-50g per day maximum) so it can't be weight gain.

I know I'm going to be swollen for a long time and I was expecting that, but I'm just worried that the swelling seems to be increasing?

Also, all of my lower abdomen is one big hard lump, is that normal?
Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic. Put me at ease, kept me fully in the loop. And had a very relaxed yet professional attitude which I felt for me was absolutely perfect.