21 330cc Dual Plane Breast Augmentation Anatomical Mentor

I've been umming and arring on my breast...

I've been umming and arring on my breast augmentation for a year, and finally I took the plunge and made the life changing decision to have it a week ago. I had my surgery done at elanic after seeing many surgeons before, elanic had a 3d scanner that showed me the outcome prior and What ccs would look like on me. Vivek and his team made me feel comfortable and didn't put any pressure on me to decide. In the day I had my procedure done under deep sedation and local anesthetic, the whole team made me relaxed and even until I fell asleep I was having great banter with everyone involved in my care. I woke up after my surgery to the most lovely nurse who stayed with me for three hours monitoring my pain, chatting, called my mum and family and made me drinks and food. The first thing I did was burst into tears to thank them for the outstanding rack they'd given me! After a long time recovered from post traumatic stress disorder, eating problems and malnourishment my breasts where empty sacks and now I'm healthy again I wanted my breasts back.. And golly I've got them. Incredible!
Glasgow Plastic Surgeon