Tummy Tuck and Augmentation -El Paso, TX

If anybody ever hesitant or considering a...

If anybody ever hesitant or considering a procedure done. I would definitely recommend it. Being a nurse myself i knew and aware of the risks. Dr. Agullo was very thorough and professional. He is very confident in his work. I was prepared for my procedures and made sure all my questions was answered. He went above and beyond my expectations. Definitely got my moneys worth! Thank you Dr. Agullo!

3 mos post-op

I am close to my 3 mos post-op. Nov. 6 would be the exact 3 mos. Still loving my results. My breasts had got probably about 60% sensation back. I noticed my breast isnt swollen anymore and comparing with my first pictures to today, they're a little smaller. I think my size is perfect for my frame. Im glad I listened to my doctor about initially wanting a little bit bigger size.

3 mos post-op

Pictures at 3 mos post-op
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

I was nervous coming into the office but after 5 minutes into the consultation I become at ease. All my questions were answered in a confident and professional manner.