Yes! At 26 I Actually Have Cleavage Now! :) - El Paso, TX

I'm one of those women who Mother Nature seemed to...

I'm one of those women who Mother Nature seemed to pass over when it came to the curves development portion of puberty. I actually came to grow pretty comfortable with & came to accept my smaller chest (and by smaller I mean pretty much flat chested--as in, even an A cup wasn't getting close to being filled--no exaggeration).

In truth, it wasn't the lack of breast tissue per se that bothered me most. Rather, the inability to find a bra I could fill with the little I had, was what was so frustrating. The few times I did find something that fit me I felt great! However most of the time that wasn't the case and bra shopping became more of a source of anxiety & immense annoyance. Anybody who has ever had the issue of putting on a strapless bra only to have your blouse continually concave and nuzzle itself comfortably into the brassiere knows exactly what I'm talking about lol--not the sexiest look.

That was definitely a cause for insecurity at times I must admit. I played around with the idea of one day getting my breasts augmented but didn't plan on considering it seriously until I hit my 30's & had had children. After discussing it quite leisurely with my mom and sister one day however, I decided to go for it. My mom had very willing offered to help me cover the cost if I wanted to get them sooner rather than later, so I took her up on the offer.

As silly as this might sound, what allowed me to make the decision to go for it was because I loved myself as a person inside and out BEFORE undergoing the procedure. This was important for me in my decision making process. I didn't want to make a decision based on me thinking I'd somehow have added value because my chest got a little bigger. A cheesy as that might sound it's true.

With my mom offering to help pay, my loving the person I already was--boobless and all-- and having in the back of my mind a curiosity as to what it would look & feel like to actually have some cleavage in my clothes-- I decided to go for it.

Needless to say I don't have "small chested issues" any more. I went from a barely A cup to a large C/small D. I have a small frame, I'm 5'7'' and I wanted something that would give me the cleavage but still look natural afterwards. My implant size is a 497cc. which was the largest size to fit my frame without looking caricature-esque. They look super natural and have softened up quite a bit. In all honesty actually having breasts was a bit awkward for me at first, but it's been a little over 7 months now and I couldn't be happier for going with the decision to get them.

Have they made me more confident? Mmmm, in one way I suppose you could say yes. I guess what I have now is a different type of upliftment than before. Getting the augmentation actually added to my sense of womanhood that I didn't realize was not all the way present before. I suppose the part of me that had always looked forward to the experience of filling my body out got fulfilled when I got the work done and I've got to say, it feels pretty dang good :).
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

First of all, Dr. Agullo's staff is incredibly friendly and highly professional. I love the entire feel of his office in general. As for Dr. Agullo himself, the man is fantastic. I felt he was very respectful, kind, and thorough. He made me feel very comfortable in his presence and did a great job at walking me through all my options & answering all of my questions. His quality of work is excellent and I can see why he's considered to be one of the best. I'd recommend him any day to anyone who was interested in his services.